- ba7.png [File Size:395.6KB]
- bar1.png [File Size:534.4KB]
- bar2.png [File Size:390.3KB]
- bar3.png [File Size:583.4KB]
- bar4.png [File Size:424.5KB]
- bar5.png [File Size:418.9KB]
- bar6.png [File Size:331.1KB]
- win.png [File Size:991.1KB]
In Williamstown, the gateway to the Barossa, we visit the astonishing Whispering Wall*.
As tall as a 9-storey building and constructed in a perfect semi-circle over 110 years ago,
it’s possible to hear someone whisper from one end of the dam wall to the other end 140 metres away.
As the vine leaves replace the gum trees, we enter the largest and most celebrated wine region in Australia.
Our first stop is the world-famous Jacob’s Creek, the largest exporter in the valley.
A local guide will provide an informative explanation of their wines and offer a selection of their famed shiraz, merlot and rosé for tasting.
Our next stop, Kies, is a family-owned boutique winery, where the setting is quaint and the service is personal.
Their exquisite wines are not available for sale anywhere else in the world.
In a rotunda among the gardens at Kies, you’ll no doubt welcome the freshly-prepared barbeque lunch, which includes chicken skewers, steaks,
sausages and a range of salads – as well as a local specialty, marinated kangaroo fillets.
We visit Mengler’s Hill lookout for superb views of the Barossa Valley, before continuing onto Wolf Blass. This winery created in 1966 by a German migrant,
Wolfgang Blass, is nowadays one of the most awarded wine brands. We’ll get the chance to taste their wide range of wines before we pop into our fourth and mystery winery.
Every Monday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
Daily November to April inclusive
Pick ups from Adelaide City from 7:30am
Returns to Adelaide City at approximately 5pm
Four wine tasting sessions
Aussie barbeque lunch
What to Bring:
* We cannot visit the Whispering Wall on days where there is a fire ban
- Water is supplied at each of the cellar doors we visit. Please take advantage of this and remember to drink responsibly.
- Groovy Grape does not tolerate drunken/rude behaviour.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted on the bus.
"현대여행사" 친구 추가 후 즉시 상담 가능합니다.
인터넷 전화 : 070 8625 9942
주중(월~금) 09:30~18:00 주말(토요일) 11:00~16:00